jueves, 11 de abril de 2013
sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013
viernes, 18 de enero de 2013
"1. Never announce to anyone that you are a princess. You know it and, if you behave as one, in time they will know it.
2. Never pretend you are not a princess in an attempt to lessen yourself because you deem it will make others more comfortable. You show others the most respect by offering the best of you.
3. A princess knows that success is most easily measured by how handles disappointments.
4. A princess is never so arrogant as to think she has nothing left to learn. As much as you like to be heard and understood, so does everyone else. The more you learn, the more intelligent you are. It's that simple.
5. There no such thing as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in regard to anything significant. Make time your ally. A princess understands the value of patience.
6. A princess is not frivolous. She seeks the just, the compassionate, and the wise. When she finds it she protects it. It is never a bad idea to be your own hero.
7. Above all a princess cherishes honesty. Hiding, shading, manipulating, or controlling the truth is a waste of everyone's time. The truth exists with or without our acknowledgement. If the truth is unclear, silence is often a useful tool."
Ethan Hawke. Ash Wednesday